Monday, March 5, 2012

I've been TAGGED!


First, I must post the rules:



1. Post these rules.



2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.



3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.



4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.



5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.





Here I go.


Me and my baby boy chihuahua MoMo, who I thought would
go blind, lose his eye, or have to be put down,
because of an eye infection caused by his litter mates or him, I'm not for sure which.
But now he's healthy and beautiful!




Now for the eleven random things.



1.      I’m socially awkward, I constantly find myself in an awkward spot when I come to talking to a person. I may seem dumb, but it’s my social awkwardness blocking my smartness (well, average smarts lol) I guess you can say it’s shyness in a sort of way. It’s a nightmare/impossible when it comes to talking to guys. Gr. >_<



2.      I really have no desire to date right now. I don’t like being tied down by a relationship with a guy when I’m in school and growing in my relationship with God. Some people think I’m lesbian where I don’t date much. Well, guess what? I’m totally, unconditionally NOT a lesbian. Honestly, if I was I would have already told, like for real. I hate keeping secrets because it feels like a burden on my shoulders, and I don’t like being weighed down by something, I like being free!  



3.      I LOVE videography.



4.      I LOVE walking and talking with my walking partner. My best conversations have happened when I was walking.



5.      I have a confliction with wanting to dye my hair back to my natural hair color which is dark brown. But then again I love my blonde locks. Gr. >_<



6.      I LOVE College and all of its work. I like how it keeps me busy. And I LOVE learning new things.



7.      I’m a total romance fanatic, a book or movie always has to have a romance touch to it before I absolutely love it!



 8. I haven’t read the Hunger Games, but I already love it by what I have heard of it.

 9. I’m a TOTAL Skillet FAN! LIKE CRAZY FAN!



 10. I go around all day dreaming up music videos and books.



 11. My newest obsession is “Howl’s Moving Castle” Disney anime movie, because I love the relationship between Howl and Sophie. It’s just TOO CUTE!



And here are the eleven questions.



1.      You go back in time. Where do you go?

I wouldn’t really want to change anything of my past, because my past is what defines me today. But if I would go anywhere back in time it would be… to meet Billy the Kid, because I think he wasn’t the bad guy everyone thought he was, and I would like to find some way to prove it. I think the guy that killed him Sheriff Garrett was the crook, he shot him in the dark for crying out loud!



2.      Would you change your name? To what?

Not really, I love my name. But I may rename myself my middle name first, and that is Danielle.

3.      Have you ever wanted to change how someone else’s life was headed?

Yes, there’s plenty I can think of right now.

4.      Favorite store to shop at?

Wally-World (Wal-Mart)

5.      Favorite memory as a teenager?

Being saved by Jesus <3

6.      Describe me in three words :)

Sweet, kind, and a beautiful soul, Mariella.

7.      You close your eyes and imagine your future. What do you see in 5 years?

In a classroom filled with preschoolers, playing and learning, and I am laughing and falling in love with the kids more and more every day. J

8.      Name 5 songs I have to listen to.

“Hero” by Skillet. “For Those Who Wait” by Fireflight. “Cross the Line” by Superchick. “Please Don’t Let Me Go” by Group 1 Crew. “Outcast” by Kerrie Roberts.

9.      Name 5 places I have to visit.

West Virginia. Mount Vernon Ohio. Carter Caves Kentucky. New York City. Anywhere we can go to hang out and be crazy. J

10.  Name 5 foods we should bring on a pilgrimage to Poland. (Pickles, Nutella, MNMs and bacon aside.) A pilgrimage is where we go to a given place on foot to visit, for example, a cathedral.

Junk food? LOL I don’t know.

 11. Name 5 crazy things to do on the pilgrimage.

Plank in a very awkward and unpredictable spot. LOL The rest I have no idea.


My eleven questions, which are very unoriginal and very not creative whatsoever.


1.      Favorite song?

2.      Favorite computer program?

3.      Favorite blog?

4.      Favorite website?

5.      Your favored hobby?

6.      Fond memory?

7.      Your favorite character of all time that’s either yours or someone else’s, that you would like to be for a day, and explain what you would do for that day. J

8.      A celebrity you would marry in a heartbeat. J

9.      Favorite flower?

10.  Favorite thing to do?

11.  Favorite restaurant?



Okay. Help us plan the epicness. I tag Mariella and Hannah. <3



Go. :)

1 comment: