Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ohhhh Looky Looky here!

Tied Destinies-       Grasped Fates   -     Echoed Possibilities

      Do you guys notice anything different from above book covers? Just think on it…think on it…think on it. Got it?
      If you noticed that there is a third Time With Seleste book cover. ^_^ And it’s says…BOOK THREE-ECHOED POSSIBILITIES. Does it add up yet?

Time With Seleste is going to be a TRILOGY! Ya heard me? A trilogy now! As in three books.

I’ve been praying to God for a trilogy, because the two part series wasn’t making it for me. I didn’t have enough plot to write a third book. Yeahhh…I was thinking on a origin’s book, but that wouldn’t considered YA. When it would be about the ancestor Specials. So yeah, that wasn’t going to work out.

But now it will! With an adding of a new crop of characters! And a new MC, that Seleste will have to share the spotlight with. Her name is Echo Feyth. She’s a blonde, light blue eyed, beauty. Well, she isn’t exactly, a new character, per se. She’s been in the first two books, but not a main character. She was pretty much a background character, working the behind the scenes in a quiet sort of way. Maybe I’ll have her help Seleste every now and then. :D

I can’t say much on this character or plot, because it would give some MAJOR spoilers. :p

Let’s say this journey, is going to take the gang into the not so far future of Specials and time travel. ;D Let’s say about twenty years? Where there is an even worse war that they are used to dealing with? And that there is a sickness going around, killing off Specials, slowly, in a torturous way?
     And that time itself is attacking the earth, bringing back past threats like Hitler into the future? And maybe even past threats such as the original Legacies that almost destroyed the world?

Hmm…sound interesting, yet?

I am very excited for this new add on plot! I can’t wait to start writing! But I have an obsession with outlining things anymore, because I don’t want to jump into this blind again. So it’s going to be a while, unfortunately. :/ I hate that I can’t speed write them and let my writer besties read em! I feel really bad about that! Like Jannette’s been waiting on my outline for the next draft of the first book and I haven’t even really got started. Then Hannah and Mariella, I’ve been running my mouth about these books, probably told them every single detail of them with my rants. And I have nothing to show for, unless the sucky draft I got done for Tied Destinies, counts for anything. AND I’m kind of ashamed for anyone to even look at that one. Such nasty grammar and plot line, that goes around and around in circles. It’s grrr…. Lol.



Anyways, I am EXCITED!!!! *says in sing song voice*

PRAISE JESUS for this inspiration!

Are ya’ll ready for this? I  AM!


    With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
    God Bless<3<3<3
    1 Peter 4:10 <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment