Saturday, May 7, 2011

I've been tagged, by a meme!

  I've never been tagged before! So this is interesting!

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
Well...I would like to relive the moment I met the actor Peter Facinelli (aka Carlisle Cullen from Twilight) a few years back. ^_^ I would like to remember what exactly I said to him. I was in SHOCK while I was standing there, talking, talking, and talking, and I don't remember what all I said. I think he said, "Thank you, sweetheart." but I am not for sure. So that moment would be AWESOME to relive, so that I could remember it throughly! ^-^
If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
However, if I could go back and change one thing in my life, without the consequences of the butterfly effect and screw up the progress in my life now. I guess it would be...the night I lied to my mom about how I wasn't out with my BFF one night with two practically thirty year old guys. :/ That moment really haunts me, that night broke my mom's heart, made her extreamely mad at me, and not trust me for a long time. The two guys were drinking, while driving in a snow storm, and doing donuts in a parking lot, almost colliding into a pole many times. I HATE that night, and I still hold a grudge about it. So the moment when I decided to go with my friend that night, is the moment I would change my decision to an absolute NO.
What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Some say I look like Hilary Duff (aka Lizzie McGuire)--I don't see it because she's absolutely beautiful! And my sister says Megan Park (Grace off from The Secret Life). *shrugs* I have no idea! lol.
If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Oh there's this one person I would like to...but I can't name him/her, it would cause a big rigmaroar. Let's say this person had done bad things, and I would like to see something done about it. And if pushing this person off a cliff is something to do about it and get away with it, then I would.
Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
I think I talk about myself too much, out of habit. :/ I think the cause of this habit is where I'm by myself a good bit ,where I was homeschooled. So talking about myself is mainly what all I can talk about. :( I hate that I may have this habit, I don't want to come off as self-centered. :/
Describe yourself in one word.
Optimistic. ^_^ (I like to view things in a better view, and that things could be worse. This is what that keeps me sane most of the time.)
Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Lovely! (Mariella is a such a lovely person! Her soul and personality just radiates lovliness!)
Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
It keeps me sane, clears my mind, keep the people updated about my projects, and I like to write about my journey through life and faith.
Name at least 3 people to send this meme to, and then inform them

Hannah ^_^
Zoey ^_^
Marisa ^_^

Enjoy, girlies!

I'm off for the night! Got church in the morning. :) I'll blog sometime tomorrow, maybe give you an update on Time With Seleste. :)
Night all!

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You did it! I had fun reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quiz!

    Btw, I have two blog awards for you :)
    http://writingsmydrug.blogspot.com/2011/05/i.html

    ReplyDelete