Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Carrier of The Mark competition!

DUDE! I seriously want an ARC so badly of "The Carrier of The Mark"! So here's my blog post to hopefully help my chances--(somehow, if the power of the hand of God wants me to!) to get my hands on one of the few babies Leigh has! :)

Here's the steps for you to follow and get in on the action! This is qouted from Leigh Fallon's blog post.
Right, I’ve a gorgeous signed ARC of THE CARRIER OF THE MARK up for grabs. 
And what do you have to do to win such beauty? Simple.
1.       Fill in my author tracker (in the right side bar).
2.       Follow my blog (in right side bar).
3.       Follow me on twitter
5.       Tweet this post (button below post).
And here's a qoute from Leigh Fallon's blog, of the BONUS prizes.
 
If I get to 1000 followers on Twitter I’ll add a gorgeous silver metal Celtic book Mark.
If I get to 400 blog followers I’ll add a beautiful Celtic bronze necklace.
If I get to 1300 likes on Carrier's Facebook page I’ll add a stunning silver Celtic mood ring.
I know, I'm pushing it, but I do love even numbers, and all these prizes were bought in Kinsale, Ireland, which makes them that little bit extra special.
*gasps* An ARC of "The Carrier of The Mark"!! :D *reaches in the distance with grabby needy hands* Me wants it SO BADLY! -_o Okay, I'm calm now. I just go crazy at the thought of "The Carrier of The Mark" book! lol. It's that GOOD you guys! I've read it on inkpop.com over a year ago, and I was BLOWN AWAY, Dudes and Dudetettes!

Well for any more further information on Leigh and the Carrier. Go here Leigh Fallon's blog!

Happy blogging and reading!

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10<3<3<3

2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned just how much I love you and your AMAZING enthusiasm?
    Thanks babes.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE. ^-^ I can't help but to have enthusiasm craziness, when it comes to the Carrier! lol. :D

    Welcomes! <3
    Love yas! <3

    ReplyDelete