Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog make over! And forget my frigg'in deadline/goal! I'm finishing when I'm good and ready!

            See my purty new layout design????!!! I worked on it ALL day! Comment on it please! I'm really proud of it and want to hear what ya'll think!


The people in order from the left. Steven R. McQueen (Darien Marks), and the two behind him is Catherine Belle (Valerie Marks) and Vanessa Hudgens (Andrea Marks)
Then on the right stands Lucy Hale (Seleste Worthington) and in the back of her are Jackson Rathbone (Joshua Worthington) and Mischa Collins (Demitri Foley -which he may go through a name change-)

            Okay ya'll.
            I blogged last week about the deal I made with myself. And the deal was to get Time With Seleste finished in one week. Well...things happened (see previous post) and I didn't get to write as much I would like, and also my fault about having a lazy day or two as well. :/ So yeah I added a extra day onto my deadline--which that extra was today. Well instead of getting it finished tonight...I'll have to postpone it again. GAH! I'm so friggin tired and my brain isn't functioning again! I have been in a writing intense scenes mode for at least two or three hours! And I'm not used to that! My fingers hasn't typed so friggin fast in FOREVER! I have gotten in tuned with TWS once again!
           Anyways, realizing while I'm writing this blog when I should be forcing a couple more thousand words of TWS out of me. I'm heading to bed so I can get up in the morning to take a PRE-Pre GED test.

           So, I'm going to leave you bloggers a treat from my last chapters of TWS!

Click on the screen capture to enlarge it, if you can't read
Well I'm off to get some sleep.

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<#
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10<3<3<3

2 comments:

  1. Layout looks awesome!!
    and I should go read Time With Seleste. xD It's on my inkpop to read list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!!! I'm glad you think it's AWESOME! XD That just made my day a little brighter!!

    HEHE. I've only got six chapters (well eleven where they're halfed up) posted on inkpop. And they are part of the very sucky first draft I'm finishing up right now. The next draft will be turned around and changed from what I've got. :)
    I'm happy you've taken interest!!

    Thanks soooo much girly!!! <3

    ReplyDelete