Friday, February 18, 2011

Possible contest being held soon on my blog! Who likes "Thirst" by Christopher Pike?

Alisa has been in control of her urges for the five thousand years she has been a vampire. She feeds but does not kill, and she lives her life on the fringe to maintain her secret. But when her creator returns to hunt her, she must break her own rules in order to survive.
Her quest leads her to Ray. He is the only person who can help her; he also has every reason to fear her. Alisa must get closer to him to ensure her immortality. But as she begins to fall in love with Ray, suddenly there is more at stake than her own life....




  • Reading level: Young Adult

  • Paperback: 624 pages

  • Publisher: Simon Pulse; Original edition (August 7, 2009)

  • Language: English


  • Well I have had this book for a while, and I can't seem to get into it. It is good though! Just not for me, I'm more for innocent YA books, and this one is a REALLY mature YA.
    So instead of this book lying around and not recieving any reading love, I'm going to be giving it away soon! I just need to figure out a way for a contest or drawing. I probably won't be doing it for a while, considering I don't have my laptop back. :/ I'd feel better when I get it back. Which by the way, it's off being repaired now! :)

    Just thought I'd give ya'lls a heads up!
    I have other books I will be giving away too! Like "Basilsk" "Hunted" "Dark Song" and "Stepford Wives." But I'm going to do this one at a time. :) I hate to have these books be unloved, especially when I don't care for them like they deserve. :/

    With lots of love bloggers, Kristia S.<3<3<3
    God Bless<3<3<3
    1 Peter 4:10

    P.S Who all is going to go see "I Am Number Four" this weekend? Raise your hand like this *raises hand* "I AM!" XD I'm going to go see Mr. Yum-Yum aka Alex Pettyfer. XD

    No comments:

    Post a Comment