Saturday, January 29, 2011

Um-mm Yummy Will Gold *drools* Promo POST! "Forsaken Angel." by untouchable_124

Forsaken Angel

by untouchable_124
Book: Adventure, Mystery, Romance, Humor

Two people. Two secrets. One fate.

Since 1945, Germany has been desolate and abandoned, due to extreme radioactivity from the nuclear bombing that ended the war in Europe. The country has been isolated for decades, until the scientists who have been studying the environment announce that the radioactive levels are low.

When Dodgeville High student, Mary Blair, ends up joining others on the study program to Germany, a twist of fate permanently entwines her life with that of Will Gold, a sarcastic, mysterious boy with a secret he isn't willing to share. At first, it seems as if their situation is just a fluke, but it soon becomes apparent that that's not the case. The stakes are raised and their existence becomes the ultimate race for survival, but winning might be impossible.

After all...Will Gold isn't the only one with a secret.




Well I have made many comments on this master piece! I'm TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH IT!!

I'm here to give you a free read! XD It caught my attention because of Alex Pettyfer on the cover, he's so friggin SMEXY. haha So I was like this HAS to be good. lol.

This is a great read so far. I love how you express the personality of the characters so well. Especially, Will, he's a person I couldn't help myself to be drawn to. I'm really impressed how you are bringing Will and Mary together, it's not too fast or unrealistic. I just love the relationship, period. He's witty and gorgeous, and Mary is this stubborn, normal, easily angered, and calulative girl. That combo for a relationship is unique and lovely.
Your description is wonderful, not over done or too less, your dialogue is perfect. This is a well balanced book, and I enjoyed reading it. XD I have no complaints, just high praises!
AWESOME READ!

Insta pick!
And I will be back for more!

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
----------------------------------------------------------------
I LOVE the new chapter! I'm such a sucker for Will, I cannot help it. Even if he is a jerk, I know he's hiding something deep within him, or he wouldn't be so heavily cocky. And I love the bickering between Will and Mary, I think it's cute. Even after the heady arguments they always find their selves smiling at each other.

AWESOME JOB!

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
---------------------------------------------------------------
GAHHHH!!! SERIOUSLY! You left it there!!!!!????? OhMYGOSH!!!! LOL. I'm soooooo obsessed with this!! I LOVE Will SOOO much!
I cannot wait for more!!!! AHHH!!!

I'm going to do an all out review on this once it's all posted and read. It's really an AUH-MAZING read, I've drempt about it and EVERYTHING! I'm a sucker for Will Gold, especially in the last chapter. The last chapter has REALLY left me gripping for MORE sooooo BADLY. I love it SOOO MUCH!

Well thought I blog about it!

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment