Saturday, January 15, 2011

My first (possible) attempt at a Bad A** character.

  I have blogged about my new novel idea concerning Angels and Demons. "Bounded." I'm going to name the MC Scarlett and her nickname will be Scar. I'm wanting her to be a tough character who doesn't take crap off from anyone. But she's a tiny girl, who can pack a punch. (Which will be handy later on in the novel) She'll have brown hair with purple streaks, considering she dyes it like that. And she'll have brown eyes. Also she has the gothic/rocker type style, and she has a nose piercing. Also she LOVES her purple lipstick. Can you guess what her favorite color is?
haha
She has a shady background, but nothing serious. Just a lot of fights and skipping school. So I'm going to try to make her into a tough butt character, which is going to be different oppose to I usually write kind girls. lol. This character will RELATE to my own personality, which is so different from me basing my characters tottally far off from me. But I wanted to see if I can connect to this character on a level that I can get the book done in no time. lol. But I want to make this point across, the personality may be like me in some ways, BUT the events, people, or actions are NOT based on anyone or anything else. So I felt obligated to get that point across before I start posting or writing anything on this plot.

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment