Thursday, January 6, 2011

I JUST had a BRAINSTORM! New novel idea, born Jan,6, 2011! Remember the day!

Okay my youth group's lesson last night is probably one of the reasons I got this new idea. And I stayed in bed all day and kept having nightmares. This one in paticular nightmare scared me half to death, but I WANTED to finish it! Does that make any sense? That I wanted to finish a nightmare?
ANYWAYS, I've been inspired for a new novel, consisting of angels and demons. I've got the two MC's names already, which are Gwen, Myka/Gabriel, and I think I'll have another guy named Gideon. But yeah this is still in experimental stage. So yeah and I've got a title for it too, "Nexus." :D I'm really excited for this!

Well that's it for now!

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3
1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment