Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just finished Wm. Paul Young's "The Shack"

Well total cry fest tonight as I finally finished the last half of "The Shack." by Wm. Paul Young. That book has opened my eyes to God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit. Or should I say Papa, Jesus and Sarayu? lol.
I really reccomend the book if you're having trouble in your faith. It really uniquely administers obivious views from God's eyes onto certain subjects. As like to forgiving an abusive father, enduring the murder of a daughter, or forgiving the murderer of your daughter. It all comes together in a spirit lifting conclusion. And I really enjoyed reading Mack's journey!
Thanks Kathy for lending me the book!

Well night all! I'm especially fond of you!

With lots of love, Kristia S.<3<3<3
God Bless<3<3<3 Or should I say? Papa Bless?
1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment